Historic Thanksgiving meal

This forum is intended for all other conversation that does not apply anywhere else.

Moderators: AnnonyMouse, admin, Mike in CT, itshot

Forum rules
The Hunters Campfire discussion forums are PRIVATELY owned and operated. Requests to be given member access to post and participate are at the sole discretion of the forum administrators, and NOT a right. Forum administrators may grant, deny, or revoke forum access for any reason as desired. In cases where forum access is denied or revoked no explanation by forum administrators will be required. This must be understood and accepted prior to registering for forum access.
HA/KS

Historic Thanksgiving meal

Post by HA/KS »

This is from my mom's cousin who was stationed on this ship. From the account I read (link below) it sounds like they were in or near San Diego having left Korea 11/1/1950 and not returning until July 1951.
abow.jpg
abow.jpg (84.3 KiB) Viewed 42 times
A ship I had never heard of but it apparently saw quite a bit of action in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cavalier_(APA-37)

AnnonyMouse
Site Admin

Re: Historic Thanksgiving meal

Post by AnnonyMouse »

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. We all have much to be thankful for...especially our friendship.

"Without geometry, life is pointless."

itshot
Site Admin

Re: Historic Thanksgiving meal

Post by itshot »

Happy Thanksgiving

much to be thankful for
Attachments
90mimb_10b36dacb1c9abfdebec9495fcbfe1a3_a099db71_540.png
90mimb_10b36dacb1c9abfdebec9495fcbfe1a3_a099db71_540.png (251.93 KiB) Viewed 34 times