Measuring safe and effective

This forum is for the topic of political discussion. If you have a thought or opinion on current events, a political figure, or any other political topic this is where you can share your thoughts.

Moderators: AnnonyMouse, admin, Mike in CT, itshot

Forum rules
The Hunters Campfire discussion forums are PRIVATELY owned and operated. Requests to be given member access to post and participate are at the sole discretion of the forum administrators, and NOT a right. Forum administrators may grant, deny, or revoke forum access for any reason as desired. In cases where forum access is denied or revoked no explanation by forum administrators will be required. This must be understood and accepted prior to registering for forum access.
K Cummings

Re: Measuring safe and effective

Post by K Cummings »

JTV wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:49 am
this clown has you vaxxers by your nads .. ... safe and effective my ass !! (break thru, after break thru after break thru after break thru plus YOU can still spread it) ..... line up and take your medicine like a good sheep ... :? ... more and more people I know have wised up to the stupid crap these clowns are trying to push and more and more are refusing to be led around by this pied piper ...

Fauci Moves The Goal Posts AGAIN; “We Don’t Know How Long The Booster Effect Is Going To Last”

Despite Dr. Fauci saying that the vaccines were going to “end” the pandemic. He is now saying everyone needs boosters. Furthermore, he says he “doesn’t know” how long boosters will be effective for.

**** In other words, Fauci is going to want you to take a booster shot every 6 months for the rest of your life. **** ( FU FAUCHI !!)

“Now that you’re encouraging all adults to get boosters, what’s your definition of fully vaccinated?,” asked Steve Berman of CNN.

https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-fauc ... g-to-last/

Clayton Keirns? Good Lord. Why don't you do a search on this guy and how he and is business partners have been making a killing out of converting salacious headlines into clicks, shares, and ad revenue. He's been doing it since Trump began his run for POTUS.

The websites and salacious headlines have changed but the suckers who click on them sure haven't.

KPC

K Cummings

Post by K Cummings »

JTV wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:12 pm
KPC, as I put down once before, "I'd be insulted if I valued your opinion" ... obviously I'm not and I dont ... :roll: :mrgreen:
I'm OK with that. And as I have stated before, if it ever got to the point where you and I agreed on much, I'd be embarrassed.

KPC

JTV

Post by JTV »

"Liberalism IS a Mental Disorder"

Mike in CT
Site Admin

Post by Mike in CT »

K Cummings

Post by K Cummings »

RE: Dr. Peter McCullough

Doctor fired for spreading COVID misinformation finds supportive crowd in Bartlesville

"Those gathered, including GOP and public officials, nurses, pharmacists and other concerned citizens, gave standing ovations during the presentation of Dr. Peter McCullough, a Dallas cardiologist who is largely discredited by the scientific community for his assertions that the COVID-19 vaccines are unsafe and that early treatment options have been suppressed.

While McCullough said that doctors were probably afraid to show up to the event, one of Oklahoma's top infectious disease physicians, Dr. Anuj Malik, director of infection prevention and control at Ascension St. John, said that the doctors he spoke to were not afraid to attend. They were just not interested in sitting through what would be seen as a “politically-motivated, ideological speech by a modern-day quack.

Nor did they want to be part of an event that could lead to people not getting the vaccines and becoming ill and dying as a result, Malik said. "With all due respect, none of McCullough’s ideas have been supported by any randomized, double-blind, controlled clinical trials," he said.

https://www.examiner-enterprise.com/sto ... 995698001/

KPC

Gflight

Post by Gflight »

Pretty clear he was blackballed for descension. Science doesn't allow for dissenting views I guess.

The "Cabal" has spoken :lol:
At no time in history have the people forcing others into compliance been the good guys..

Gflight

Post by Gflight »

We are about 4 pages in to this.

Do we have a better idea how to measure the political tagline "safe and effective" yet?

:P
At no time in history have the people forcing others into compliance been the good guys..

JTV

Post by JTV »

yea, a REAL vaccine, that dosnt kill or disable you, only one or at the most two shots and lasts a loooooong time (a year or longer) and that acually PREVENTS a person from getting the virus .... :roll:
"Liberalism IS a Mental Disorder"

Gflight

Post by Gflight »

Reporting now vaccinated are getting covid more than once.

Just keep passing it I guess 🙄

K Cummings

Post by K Cummings »

JTV wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:06 am
yea, a REAL vaccine, that dosnt kill or disable you, only one or at the most two shots and lasts a loooooong time (a year or longer) and that acually PREVENTS a person from getting the virus .... :roll:
Congratulations. This might well win the award for the most ignorant, mind numbingly moronic vaccine post I’ve seen here on THC.

Here’s your trophy. Display it proudly.

🏆

KPC